Saturday, January 15, 2011

Gold's Gym Challange: What a Flop



Well, I thought i would sign up for Gold's Gym Challenge, but turns out they want you to drop some serious money on person training classes before you can be a a part of the contest.

The best part is that I asked multiple times if there was any cost to sign up for the contest, and every time the answer was no. They said come on in to get your picture and measurements taken. When I get there, the kid starts telling me that I have to sign up for a $800 training program... screw that. They he says we can start out with a $99 program for three sessions. . . again, screw that.

He pretty much tells me that I don't really have a chance of winning if I don't get his training classes. Listen, I've been around long enough to know what I have to do to get in shape. I don't need some lame workout programs from Gold's Gym, and I'm certainly not paying for them.

So, I was looking for motivation to and I thought that this contest would be it, but it turns out that the motivation came from the way I felt I got when trying to sign up. I can't do it on my own. Well, we'll see in 12 weeks.

Today, I rocked it out with little cardio and some solid weights. I'm going back on Art's lifting program. I'll be doing cario 5 times a week. Swimming, basketball, punching bag, cycling class, and cardio machines. We'll how this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment