Monday, April 12, 2010

Being Prepared


Being prepared is the biggest piece to the puzzle. I'm very excited about this new Tupperware set I got from Wegman's. They are the perfect size. They fit great the cooler I bought. I can even fit my protein shake and my water bottle. I have the day off tomorrow, but I know I'll be running around all day, and I want to get some good food in.



I packed a nice sandwich on wheat bread with turkey, sprouts, lettuce, Swiss cheese, and mustard. I packed pretzels, grapes, an orange, and a few pickles. For a 10 am snack, I brought a yogurt.

My goal is to drink one 32 oz Nalgene before noon, a second 32 oz Nalgene before 6pm, and a third Nalgene before 10 pm.

For the breakfast, I'll have 2 eggs, oatmeal, and some apples sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Great system...I could have used that myself today!
    -D

    ReplyDelete