Tuesday, March 23, 2010

But Its Raining



I ate perfect today, with the exception of some cheese and crackers at around 9pm (pretty late for a snack).

I think the main problem was that I missed my protien shake. I get so hungry at night. I have to get that shake in.

I drank a good amount of water. 3 nalgenes.

Finally, it was RAINING and I missed my run... It was party because I was lazy. I had a lot of excuses. I didn't want to run because it was raining and I have a cold. I couldn't go to the gym because my key tag for door doesn't work yet so I couldn't go after 7pm or so. People were playing basketball at the webster field house and I couldn't run.

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!!

Good day for eating, but a bad day for motivating myself to get to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment