Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday





Hit the gym with Phil and did chest and triceps

Dumbbell press/ Incline Hammer Strength/ Pec-Deck/ Dips/ Triceps Extensions/ Press Downs.

I was going to have Phil take a few before pictures of me in the locker room, (for my personal records). The locker room isn't all that big at the gym, and there was some guy taking a shower in the back. That situation could be dangerously miss interpreted.

There are few things most people would not want to hear or see when showering in a public place. Topping the list for most people would be hearing the shutter sound of a camera and seeing lights of a flash over the shower curtain.

Seeing that I didn't want to have my camera broken, my ass kicked, and both Phil and I excommunicated from the gym, I figured that I would wait to have some before pics taken at a later time.

Over all, I felt really good today in the gym. I hit some good reps with the right amount of weight. I can see that I'm tapping into that muscle memory that I was praying was still there. I can see some muscle shape under that layer of padding that I'm carrying around. Makes me a little excited. As soon as I get some of those extra pounds off, I'll have a nice base to work with.

I weighed myself today and I'm at 248 LBS.

1 comment:

  1. i think it's really that shirt that's getting you through these tough workouts!

    ReplyDelete