Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let's Go Fat Boy


Alright, here it is. Another last ditch effort to get myself motivated and in shape.

I WANT TO GET IN SHAPE AND RUN A SPRINT TRIATHLON!!!

You might be asking yourself, how will sitting behind a computer get you any closer to your goal. The answer is: IT WONT. I've been doing that for the past couple of years and much to surprise, I've only gained weight.

Here's how it's going to work. This blog will be my own personal workout journal. I will document workouts, eating plans, updates, and goals.

I'm also thinking about posting before pictures, but something about posting scantily clad pictures of myself on the internet will only come back to haunt me.

So to all of you loyal followers (AKA Aunt Anna), get ready for the ride of your life. It's going to be a geek to sheek transformation of epic proportions.

No comments:

Post a Comment