Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 1

Well, today is day number 1. As of 3pm, there's no too many successes to talked about for day.

I did go for a walk today. I have a cool app on my phone that tracks my GPS location and shows me how far, how fast, and where I ran/ walked on google maps. Check the link out bellow.

Workout:

2.19 mile walk
43 minutes
19 min miles (yes, i was loafing it but wasn't planning on starting a blog)



http://www.buddyrunner.com/zangs50


Eating Plan:

12pm: 2 home made egg sandwiches.
3pm: Orange
5pm: Polenta with ground beef, peppers, onions, and beans
6pm: Coffee
9pm: Protein Shake (2 Scoops)

I really want to go to the gym, but I'm lazy. I should hit up some chest real quick. It will only take 30 min or so.

This is where I take some accountability, I AM GOING!!!!

Bench: 4X8-10
Incline: 3x8-10
Pull Overs: 3x 8-10
Cables: 3x15

Shoulders
Military Press: 3x8-10
Front Raises: 3x12
Shrugs: 4x8

No comments:

Post a Comment